We have compiled a list of the best app builders in 2023 that have proven their quality by providing great functionality and visually appealing interfaces. At the same time, you can always try to compare them depending on their advantages in terms mobile app builders, because it is necessary to do the market research before you opt for the one mentioned below:
Appstylo is one of the simplest drag-and-drop app builders in 2023, with an integrated content management system, and several intuitive application templates to choose from! This platform for creating applications is one of the most universal when it comes to creating beautiful typical applications without any programming knowledge.
The templates themselves look stunning, but the constructor could also be used for customization, and that says a lot. The service charges start with a basic plan of $14 per month for PWA, then there is another plan for $29/Month for PWA & Android and a premium plan for $39 per month for PWA, Android & iOS. You can try the free trial before investing in the platform.
- Appstylo platform for creating applications has quite reasonable pricing plans.
- Integrated with live app editor for visual stability.
- One of the easiest-to-use platforms based on a drag-and-drop interface.
- Cross-platform app-building experience.
- Best ready-to-use templates from every niche are available
2. Appy pie
The fastest-growing application creation platform in the world. Appy Pie has managed to leave a deep mark in the development industry. This platform is especially useful for those who first take up applications and are new to this area. Small and medium-sized enterprises found the platform especially useful because of the great flexibility in payment.
Various tariff plans make it possible to start creating their applications for free and then switch to the subscription that matches their budget. One of the reasons this platform has gained popularity so quickly is because of the large number of unique features offered.
For example, using Appy Pie, you can add in-app purchases, and advertisements, download e-books or other content, connect databases, integrate social networks, create an instant messaging application, and so on.
- Responsive support in real-time with the ability to call it anytime and from anywhere
- Provides a drag-and-drop interface
- Pricing plans are affordable and ideal for startups
Shoutem is one of the best mobile app builders on the market and has been growing steadily since its opening in 2011. In their latest version, they updated the platform, greatly improving the user experience. They have great templates with many customization options and each application can get a unique look and design.
Your applications made using this app builder will not only be beautiful, but also functional. This app builder platform is especially good for event-related applications, and is also great for communities, because thanks to the Social Wall feature, users can share comments and photos.
However, their tariff plans are not so friendly. They start at $49, and although they are not the most expensive in our selection, it’s hard to call them cheap either.
- Shoutem makes its code open and accessible to developers.
- Design, user experience, and templates are good
- A better option for Communities
Founded in 2010, since then it has made more than a million applications around the world, which probably makes it one of the largest fish in the construction pond today. The components or building blocks provided by this app builder platform are diverse and with their help, you can make a loyalty card, meeting planner, or e-commerce store, you can collect reviews and ratings from users, or implement an application for the event.
Most of the applications created on their platform belong to restaurants, music groups, and other organizations that host events. In one of its recent updates, Swiftic has completely changed its pricing. Now they have only one plan – 57 dollars for a monthly subscription
- As a gesture of goodwill and a demonstration of confidence, the company guarantees success for6 months. This means that if you cannot achieve “any meaningful business result” with your application, Swiftic will give you another six months for free.
- The number of functions and design options that they provide is large
- Offers seven different templates that can be combined with six different navigation styles
Everything in this app builder, starting with its name, is impressive. Based on the French island of Corsica, the application platform offers some of the most impressive templates. In addition to appearance, the designer also implements some of the most advanced functions – social networks, chat rooms, geofencing, iBeacon s, and much more.
With GoodBarber, you can get your own Android application for $32 per month, and if you want to get Android and iOS right away, a monthly subscription can go up to $ 96. Both plans implement a beautiful and progressive web application.
The application development platform proudly displays applications built on their platform so that you know the quality and capabilities that they offer you and other customers.
- Not only are their templates beautiful, but they also offer a fairly competitive price for native applications.
- Great additional features like push notifications, chats, etc. give you more flexibility when creating applications.
- Can integrate third-party stores, such as Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, etc.
BuildFire is one of the most reliable platforms with which more than 30,000 companies have created their applications. Most of their customers are businesses, influencers, or brands. BuildFire calls itself one of the leading platforms in the market for accelerated application development.
BuildFire offers a free plan and a Premium plan, which is available for $49 per month. Convenient control and administration panels facilitate the process of releasing updates.
- The platform is popular among customers for its ease of use
- You can make changes on the fly and even test these changes in real-time.
- Quick reconfiguration capabilities, and wide application modification capabilities.
Currently among one of the largest app builders in the UK, the App Institute has won several prestigious awards for startups. The platform is especially good when it comes to e-commerce features, such as custom catalogs or loyalty programs. The great thing is that you can receive payments from the application. This is a great feature for those who care about security and privacy.
Their booking function, in particular, is unique, because it allows you to simply schedule appointments or book tickets to create really interesting event applications that can be supplemented by interesting content, including video.
Applications that you create on the platform can be obtained for a monthly subscription of $49 per month (Android & PWA) or $81 per month (iOS).
- Includes features such as basic push notifications and analytics.
- Functions, in fact, are much more than they might seem at first glance.
- Provides cross-platform functionality
Choose the best app maker wisely. Find a designer that suits you – what works for your friend or colleague may not work for you. It’s important that you devote some time to this before moving on to building applications for your business.
We’d recommend you use Appstylo app builder because it facilitates you to test and it provides you with all the functionalities of the best app maker on one platform at affordable rates.